Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Autumn Walk

This week has been - and is continuing to be - a very busy week.  Normally for me my weeks consist of one or two routine activities (like Toddler Group) and then just pottering.

This week, however, is full of meetings - both formal and social, appointments and visits to friends.  In the midst of all the busy-ness, I was so pleased to have an opportunity to get out and enjoy the Autumn sunshine with Mr M.  I feel very grateful to live in this beautiful place.  These are just a few snap shots from our walk.  Enjoy.










2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn (@ihavecards)20 November 2013 at 19:28

    Those are lovely photos - a beautiful place to get out and about in the fresh air. I hope your busy week has been fruitful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive, thank you, although it leaves a lot less time for housework and blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Long or short - I love to hear your thoughts.